Some good links:
- I'm a member of a this numismatic Yahoo group called Be_Aware_of_Bad_Traders
- Monaco's Numismatic Association , created in 1976. Its aim is "to create in numismatic world friendly relationship, to make easely studies, research and swap of coins medals and banknotes, to expand numismatic and organizee meeting or others events concerning numimatic" .
The foreign exchange converter (164 currency converters)
The web-site of the Worldwide Mi-Metllic Collectors Club (WBCC)
The reference for english coins: Tony
- Coin Wiki , the site of Alastair Jones, is dedicated to giving informations about British coins and
relevant history from 1816 to present day. You will find informations on denominations, monarchs, manufactures, engravers or designers and plenty other thing. There's also a dealer place: Walder Coins.
- Ron's WPM homepage , the banknote gallery of Ron Wise. You must know this site.
- Don's world coin gallery, find here almost all the coins you want to see an also now the Banknotes Gallery of Don and Vic.
- World coin catalog, A lot of coins's scans from - 700 BC to nowdays. You will find also a good instant identifier, a list of coins sellers, some numismatic references.
numismatic informations with Cointoday
- Coins Collecting
, this good web site about coins collecting (Thema,History,Organisation,Sites...) was indicated to me by Dakota and her mum Stephanie Lowe.
Chao Paper Money Gallery , a personal collection of over 1700 world banknotes
from 298 countries, paper money trivia, numismatic news, banknote directory
and other interesting information related to paper money.
- Coin collecting at 2-clicks. Very good directory for coins'sites.
e altro , italien home page from Marco Cavallini
La numismatica venezolana , venezuelan home page with coins and banknotes
from the World
, mexican home page from Astrid Maria with coins and banknotes from the World
Coins Swappers , the famous Coins and Banknotes Collectors Directory by David Rivera Alonso classified by countries. He also have a blog about numismatic informations called WorldCoinsNews.
Italian site , from
Bruno Buriani about World banknotes
banknotes , from Peter Symes and Armen Hovesepian, the reference for the
Islamic banknotes, filled with informations and images.
Italian site designed by Alessandro Attila about World coins and Italian ones.
World of Banknotes
, portuguese site of Hugo Ribeiro about World banknotes.
Le Monde en pièces, a site create by Guy Delsaut belgian Collector, is full of informations to help you Iding coins or Dating them.
coins-banknotes-stamps-kiloware. Coins, stamps, banknotes and kiloware from Estonia and other countries. Peeter Krusten propose you to exchange, buy and sell.
Justin Ordoyo's world banknotes collection is a very nice blog of a collector from Philippine. He shows you his collection with some good topics like the Queen Elisabeth II for example and many pictures.
- Hocine Algerian collector present his collection on this site
Billets et pieces.
- A very good forum called
World of Coins , from ancients to euros and everything between.
- Sorin's site,
AllNumis is available in 15 différent language! It shows 3univeral collections (coins, banknotes and notgelds), auctions, some ressources and a forum.
Rainbow Toned Coins for sale on Rigo's Place. You will discover several wonderful coins and maybe start a new type of collection...
Encyclobanknotes a very nice site for educational purpose made by Malini Letchumanan. She shows you her world's banknotes with a lot of informations.
Babylon Banknotes , the site of dealer named Alaa Al-din Hamoudi located in Sweden.
Mohammed's World Banknotes , the blog of Mohammed Al Dahleh, showing is own collection.
Coin Varieties , a site of Marc Kuppens, showing a lot of coin varieties by continents. You can help him to point some new one like others collector as Ina or Ole do.
- You can find somevery interesting links in this article about
The numismatic guide to African Coins and Currency .
- Eddy Hood wrote a nice article about
the History of the American Numismatic Society . You can also find some other nice links about numismatic and US coins. Many thanks to Angela and his son Luke, coins colectors beginner, to share it with me.
about coins and banknotes sites, institutions and many others good things...
Bilingual home page of Hervé Sors about Commonwealth coins, with a piece of History and a lot of documentation.
- The Gadoury's
site to find a lot of different books usefull to quote your coins.
- Claude Fayette's site
about some banknotes quotations books he wrote and software or informations concerning banknotes.
amis du franc (franc's friends) with many 'informations and a forum.
collection idéale (the ideal collection) with a gallery of the nicest French coins with the colaboration of
Currency converter (up to 164 currency conversions)
Financial site, leader in precious metal, energy and raw material with some gold, silver and coins cotations.
- C.G.B. La
Compagnie Générale de Bourse, French dealer with a lot of numismatic articles (coins, banknotes, books, etc...)
- A very good dealer site about Russian Coins from 12th century until nowadays with "drop coins", tsar coins and todays coins. There is also a forum which can help.
- Le comptoir des monnaies : 10.000 coins and banknotes for your collection. This shop cover all type of collections from old coins and banknotes to new ones.
- Bourse du collectionneur : An other French dealer from Paris.
- French dealer from South of France (Languedoc Roussillon). He have plenty of modern foreign coins.
- L'Argus (Quotation) for your coins.
The famous site created by Xavier. This awesome collector did this catalog which allow you to found any coins even with specials alphabets other than latin. Ther's also a forum, and a tool to manage your own collection, your doubles and help you for your exchanges.
- Billets Français du 20ème siècle create by Gérald Tanneur, banknote collector, show you a very nice banknotes gallery on the French banknote for the 20th century.
Franc Français very good site where Christophe Prugnaud show you French coins with plenty of pictures.
- Phillippe Mougin shows on his home page some informations on his city Besançon (France) and a very nice collection of coins and banknotes. .
- A very good site of French West Africa (AOF), with galleries full of many nice pictures.
- On this site, Kajacques Numismatique, Jacques member of the French Association of Study of Paper Money, will inform you with a lot of details on French notes. You will find some scrutiny or counting for dedicate otes and other differents studies.
- The web site MCB Blancos change to Coinmonnaie , (with a forum) it's about french and world coins, with euros, cotations, and a tool to manage your collection.
du Monde de Cédric created with his father Pascal, very good site
with some advice about the diferent calendars use in the World (arabic,japonese,....)
du Monde Wonderfull site for World banknotes collectors created by David Nison.
- GlobeMonnaies, another good site from David Nison whom propose you to share your banknotes pictures in order to make a big gallery.
Passion, site for banknotes collectors.
,from Monaco, Colonies, Necessité or golden coins by François
Hede with also stamp-coins.
numismatique made by Alexandre Bernard, bi-lingual site (french-english)
, on french and world coins, with euros and french notes...
- Le Site du Collectionneur by Dahu :Informations - Swap list : french,antiques,medievals,coins
,coins from Savoie, banknotes, medals, stamps and others collections ...
fr created by Jean Charles with coins from 1800 to nowerday, cotations,
adds, banknotes, gold coins...
- Sebastien Vince shows his euro-collection on :
- The Celine and Xavier'site, Euros-2003
, made by this 2 students Euro collectors have a lot of informations, a forum and a blog,
which is not only about euros.
- On Numismeuros you will find informations about French coins, euros, medals but also on World's coins and banknotes.
- Guillaume Brisse from French Polynesia show you his different hobbies like numismatia.
du Monde, site about banknotes from David Cholet.
Collecocoins, site about world's coins from Fréderic Schaller.
The collection of Adrien Gontier about world's coins, with a part of history of each country.
is a site where Guillaume Jacquot give you all the informations about metals used in coins manufacturing.
, for numismats and prospectors, site made by Pascal Gellé whom love beatiful coins and like seeking them whith his machine.
His site is full of informations and have 2 forums, one numismatic and one for prospection.
- A site of banknotes around the World, Billets au fil du monde by Didier.
- Another good site Monnaies du Monde de Julien with him collection of World coins an banknotes.
- Michel Guérin's home page, ma collection de monnaies, show us a lot of different varieties on World coins.
- Like the site of Michel Guérin, the Ole Sjoelund's site, Coins Varieties, shows us a lot of details on plenty of varieties concerning some World coins. These 2 sites are complementary and often upgraded thanks to a group of collectors whom share their own founds with Ole and Michel.
- La collection de Yves Courtemanche,this collector shows you his collection of World banknotes and gives you some advices.
- Ludovic Corubolo presents, on Ludcor Collection , his collection of World's coins and banknotes.
- French-printed banknote images, the artists who designed them, and the Banks whom issued them. One of the best site you can find. Thanks to Dave Mills and Madison, 2 collectors and researchers.
Site of Yann Bisiou about French ex-colonies and world coins with nice pictures.
It can be used in complement with the site Ultramarine made by P. Raffin. If you need informations concerning the French ex-colonies these are the place you must go.
- The 1000 and 1 coins from Florian Maridat. Tri-lingual site(french, english, italian) showing us his collection and offr us a very nice game hidden in the Bonus area, to discover the country from where come some coins.
- Numismatique-31-81 created by Doctor Bernard Fournie will allow you to discover medals, tokens, notgelds and plenty others numismatic things of Tarn(81) and Haute-Garonne(31), 2 French departments of South West of France.
- With the site Coin Swap, you can Swap, Sell or Trade your unwanted coins. A site run by coins collector for coins collectors. Very nice members already registered that can also help you to IDing some of your unknown coins.
- Jeton-Monnaie a bilingual site about emergency money and tokens (gambling machine,phone,...).
- Monnaie du Monde is showing Robert Pellarini's collection of coins and banknotes.
- Jean-Yves introduce you his very nice collection on his website billetbanknote. The banknotes are from 1720 to nowaday and from all the continenet and differents topic like Nogelld and fantasy...). You will find some goodbook references concerning banknotes and also a forum.
- Hervé Davanceau, a banknote collector like to present his hobby in differents exibitions. He shows his very nice collectionon his site: les billets du Monde.
- The association of collector from Bergerac created this site about French Royal coins, les Monnaies Royales Françaises. You can find coins from Philippe-Auguste to Napoleon III with also some historical details.
- On the web marketplace you can bid on all sorts of coins, banknotes, stamps and others.